Individual Services

Personal Taxes

If your business is not incorporated, then Mabers will prepare and submit your self-assessment tax return each year as part of our service. Our clients include sub-contractors working in the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), self-employed plumbers, dance instructors, and dentists. Mabers also provide this service to Landlords receiving income from letting residential and commercial property. If you are a director/owner of a limited company, then we will also prepare and submit your personal tax return – again as part of our service.

Landlords & Buy-to-let

This is an area that has seen much change in recent times, and these have resulted in an ever increasingly complicated sector. The treatment of interest as a charge on income rather than an expense has resulted in many tax payers paying tax at higher rates than before, despite no increase in income. The rate of SDLT fluctuating on the size of portfolio has now become a major criteria when purchasing property, and whether to trade as a limited company or not. The imminent of quarterly MTD reporting is yet another problem to be identified and planned for. Mabers can help with advice, guidance and on-going support to existing and potential property owners in this market.

Preparation of Annual Accounts

We will prepare the annual accounts in required statutory format and abbreviated format. We will send you drafts, and discuss any issues you may have before resolving them to your satisfaction and finalising the accounts. We will then arrange for the abbreviated accounts to be submitted to Companies House on your behalf, and send a full set to HMRC, along with the required corporation tax return (form CT600) and computations.


Contact us.

Ask us a question, or just say Hello.

Contact us by email